Friday, May 26, 2017

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Carole, but my Grandchildren call me Gigi, and I love this name so much, I decided to use it for my blog!

I am an avid user of Facebook and Instagram, but there are times when I have more to say or share about a topic than should be on those social media apps! So, I will begin blogging when I have something to say! The topics will be full of variety, and I hope if you visit my blog, you will enjoy these posts, and maybe even find a common thread in them related to your life! I look forward to your comments, but I must add, I'm not interested in debates! After all, this is MY blog! If you have a different view on something, I'd encourage you to start your own blog to share those views!

Thank You, and God Bless You all!

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment